Friday, April 9, 2010

Jay Complex C.S Perspective Interview 3/3

Here is the third and final part of the C.S Perspective's Jay Complex Made Simple Interview. After receiving a little backlash from part II of the interview yesterday, Complex should be shutting a few mouths after he announces his plans for the future. Also, got an exlusive listen of the demo of his track “Pinky.”
C.S. Can you tell us about any of your upcoming projects?

J.C. I definitely can. I have a new mixtape that I’m gonna drop this summer, The Underdog. I always felt like the underdog. I started rapping in High School. In my last year, in ’07, there were maybe 10 rappers that came out of that grade. I started after everyone else and was never as good so I was always looked down upon. So The Underdog mixtape is coming out, that’s gonna be crazy.
My really big project which is gonna come out in the Fall of this year is my EP, it’s completely original, I’m gonna call it Backpack Record Rap. There’s a why reason I call it that too. On the EP I’m gonna have a track called “Flicker” and it features Amanda Diva.

C.S. What are your immediate goals and long-term goals?

J.C. Immediately, I’m working on my home studio so that I can put myself out there with a  more professional sound… I’m taking my EP, Backpack Record Rap, on an Indie tour. That’s just traveling: those performances, those open mics, those battles I can get into.
Future goals, I want to blow up. I just want to be a huge international recording artist. I want the acclaim. Of course I always say I want the money but honestly, just to make a living off of my music even if I’m not a millionaire is great.
Take your first listen to the demo of “Pinky,” set to appear on Backpack Record Rap: The Jay Complex EP.

Jay Complex - Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment