Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kid Cudi Wrongfully Arrested


I guess the saying is true that when it rains it pours...first Kid Cudi was kicked off of a tour with Lady Gaga for punching a fan in the face now this...Cudi stopped by LAPD at gunpoint after leaving a photoshoot...apparently they mistook him for a burglar. “Who knows, really, the story changed a bunch,” [Cudi] said. “I’m just happy to be back. I’m a free man! For that moment I was not free. I was in handcuffs. It did not feel very comfortable.” Cudi also said he doesnt hold any grudges towards the cops...“We’re in LA, it’s a rowdy place in the United States, you know?” He said. “And a lot of shit goes down. And these cops have to use force. So it’s, like, I understand that they were doing their job. I just wish we weren’t in that place at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment